Dec 12, 2008

Obsession

Anyone knows a cure for obsession? I need help. No seriously. Anyway, in two days, my uncle will rip my soul from my body. I can't play Okami anymore because he wants the Wii back. Blech. I keep staring at it... it tempts me to play again, but if I can't finish in 48 hours before my flight to Switzerland, I'm fucked. At last count it took me... 62 hours to clear, but then again, I don't need to find every single secret again so... i'm just gonna post a picture now, like I always do.

ehh... wrong picture. That's not Okami.

This is...



I'm really spending too much buying this stuff. I bought the official illustration collection as well, and the super smash bros soundtrack, and the okami soundtrack, nearly a thousand songs in my ipod nano now.

Now...I'm just going to say goodbye for two weeks. But if anyone wants free Diablo 2, just ask. I bought it yesterday in case i ever want to play Diablo 3

No comments: