Dec 25, 2008

World of Warcraft

My account died. My uncle got bored and stopped paying for my WoW account. What to do? Get a free account! Just download the 2 GB expansion for Lich King, then play on a seperate server. Anyone interested to play, just tell me in school. The server has been down recently, though.

Anyway, I'm severely jet-lagged from my vacation. Flew a 12 hour flight to Switzerland, but counting the time-zone thing (fuck geog)it's more like 20 hours. In Switzerland, I sent a postcard back home. It was snowing, and -7C, and I really shouldn't have brought pants there. Paris was warmer, though.

Lost my ski mask, tired, no fucking keyboard to type with other than an AZERTY keyboard, no gaming, generally a very fun experience.

The McDonalds at Paris is fucking pro.
The actual order:
One Big Tasty Meal, fries, with evian water.
2 Big Mac Meals, fries, coke
One chicken wrap
One salad.

What we received:
3 big tasty meals, potato wedges, 3 coke.
One chicken wrap
No salad.
One Filet-O-Fish(wtf?)

What we paid for:
Nadda. The cashier forgot.

So...yeah. That was a waste of 2 weeks.

No comments: