Sep 4, 2008

Commercial


Wanted! A pokemon who can appreciate a good fuc-
-schia garden, and won't mind going outdoors to camp and wal-
-k. She must be dog-like in nature, white furred with a good lib-
-rary of information. She must object to me calling her F-
ido, and must hate staying in her ball and mate her trainer.



Remind you of someone? Kat Katherine Kath Kathy...urm...yeah...lol anyway, back to my project, I stayed up until 4 last night to make it. And I made an Espeon with an Umbreon. The umbreon had purple rings. Anyway I placed them in different positions that they use in the story. Oh yeah I got bored after a while tore them apart. Then I regretted killing off 45 hours of effort, but then I have a picture of Solara...lol...damn.
Signing off,
Sceptic of Eternal strife.
Gods struck an Undisclosed reader to heaven already.

No comments: