Sep 6, 2008

Halp!

Ai cant lyk cheezburger...i can haz cheezburger iz cunspearacee...ai ned halp...adn ur attenshun...iz too young to lol...halp!!! Ai iz confoozled by ajint from abuv...akshully Ai iz suspecs he from teh hell. Wy cant we awl live awn armonee? Halp!

I learnt the art of icanhazcheezburger from my coauthor on msn. Cheezburger...the altimat gif 4 kittens. I'm Kitsune in this conversation.

PokeKitsune: Souls...I eets them.
Co: Tasty tey r, too.
PokeKitsune:Tayste laik cheezburgers??
Co:Tayste laik chikin acshully.
PokeKitsune:Butt chikn tayste laik cheezburgerz…
Co:Chikin always tasted laik hyoomin for me.
PokeKitsune:yu eeted hyoominz?
Co:Dey be crunchy.
PokeKitsune:zombie kitteh wants Ur brainz
Co:I liekz deh cardanom seedz in bredz an caiks.
PokeKitsune:Diddun noe it was good in hawt choklitz.
Co:Wii putz cin-ah-nom and littul teeny bit hawt peppurz in hawt choklitz.
PokeKitsune:Liek in May-hee-koh!
We're obviously damn bored. And I combined fanfiction and art into MANGA. Here's a sample. You can see the familiar blue artfile.



There's also a genius using Iphone to read my blog. I now have access to your SMS. Joking, joking.

No comments: