Sep 20, 2008

My 1st dota match.

I played DotA for the first time in my life yesterday. And I'm hooked...until my battle.net stopped working T.T Anyway, for the six rounds that I played, (in a row), I played as Kael da Invoker thrice, Shadow Shaman whatsisname once and Raijin the Storm Panda creep twice. I reasoned that since I like to not die, I should play as a mage. Of course, I was terribly mistaken...all 5v5 except for the shadow shaman, that was 2v2.

I liked Kael. I use the Exort thingy thrice to add like 9 damage per lv, then I use Wex once before using Invoke to get the meteor spell. I didn't really check the stats...just that the meteor looked cool. Then after a failed first blood/tanking attempt, I bo hp liao...so I went to meteor a few creeps and the glaive thrower. It worked, and I lvled...then I wasted my point learning Quas. I thought Quas was utter rubbish, because 2.25 hp per second is crap. Then I realised the Invoke with 3 quas is some freezing thingy that slowed opponents down, which probably saved our asses. Didn't stop the chaos warrior from dying, though. (Noober than a 1st timer diao.)

Anyway...I went to get Orchid Malevolence...expensive like hell, must've cost 5k or more...I thought it was rather good, but then I kept dying after a while so I asked the pro BEYOND GODLIKE guy on my team why the hell that was so and he asked me to buy some cuirassy thing and power treads. Then I asked (noobly) why the hell would I need something that increases str when I was a mage and he told me to click on it but he reccomended I used the str to raise my hp anyways...then he told me to ge the thingy of Skadi(again too noob to remember)but I told him that I didn't know where to buy the point booster and he swore on teamspeak. Overall a fun experience.

Now on to Raijin. I kenna 1st blood and kept getting killed and I was like WTF WHY MY ULTI DOESNT HAVE ANY EFFECT!? Then the pro godlike guy(again. This time he was techie) told me to let him use the mines thing spam 1st and I was like...okay...then I stood near the mines and used ulti and I sucked them all in! It's so cool!!! He got another godlike streak...and I looked stupid because I went to buy a Shiva guard and another Orchid Malevolence(what looks cool is cool to me). And I had a lot of fun being a meat tank as Raijin, what they call noob bait. T.T

I tio owned as shaman. Never gonna say anything about that again.

Dota noob,
PokeKitsune.

No comments: