Oct 27, 2008

Adobe CS4 and TF2 in World of Warcraft

Yeah you got that right. I have Adobe CS4 Master Collection from the Pre-order. Paid a goodly deal for it. I have the pictures to show as well.
Here they are... :)



On to more incessant things. I finally smoothened out my NaNoWriMo storyline for the fun of it. It completely contains no:
cussing (except for the word bitch in the rape I mean ravishing scene)
age advisory material (once again pretend the ravishing scene does not exist... and death doesn't really count)
pokemon (a very first for me)

However, there is...
A lot of mating (with very lacklustre descriptions)
Main character Kiyasai dies a lot
Amaterasu is totally lifted from somewhere else

Generally, very boring. I'll post it up at the end of the month, I expect the quality to be very poor.

Now on to the TF2 thing. It stands for TEAM FORTRESS not FURTRESS (yeah man) I can't fathom where the hell I saw this a while ago...but it surfaced to my mind and I thought I'd be so kind as to share it.

Imagine three TF2 characters from the blue team finding themselves in Azeroth in the WoW server. A spy, a medic, and a heavy.
The spy walks over to a man, and they have a conversation.
"Dude where are we?"
"Can't you see I'm talking to my friends? Chatting?"
"Aren't you afraid of getting type-fragged?"
"What's that?"
* Spy smiles in glory with divine chorus sounding and finishes off half the server with his knife. *

The medic walks over to a dwarf who's mining at a rock.
"What're you doing?"
"I'm making money by mining. Real world, real economy. I can sell this to people who need it more."
"You mean you can make money without killing?"
"Yup"
* Medic smiles in glory with divine chorus sounding and starts to cut wood with his saw. *

The heavy joins a guild.
"When do I get to kill something?"
"Oh no no...you're far too weak to raid with us yet...you don't even have the proper gear yet..."
"Shut up." Heavy shotguns the blood elf priest. "That was fun."

The three meet together in the arena.
"This isn't a very fun place. Wait...what are those numbers on the interface screen?"
5
4
3
2
1
Duel begins.
The spy changed into a red demo and walks over.
"Hey...I'm a perfectly sound red demoman...and I'm on your side." The three opponents kill him. "My...disguise...was...flawless..."
The heavy charges in and kills them all with the minigun.
"I knew that we must be good at something..."

The end.

No comments: