Oct 9, 2008

Star Wars

In an effort to Combat Mugging I watched All 6 Star Wars films instead of revision, and now I'm gonna die for Chinese. But I have some funny lines from the movie that sound...wrong.
The Phantom Menace
STAR WARS EPISODE I: THE PHANTOM MENACE
10. "Now, be brave, and don't look back. "
9. "Yousa point is well seen. This way. Hurry!"
8. "My parts are showing?"
7. "You could enter my pod. "
6. "My lord, is that... legal?" - "I will make it legal. "
5. "I saw your laser sword. "
4. "Do not defy the Council, Master, not again!"
3. "Feel, don’t think. Use your instincts. "
2. "Gettin' very scared and grabbin' that Jedi and POW!"
1. "You're coming too, aren't you, Mom?"

STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES
10."What do you think Padme would do were she in your position?"
9. "Master Kenobi, you disappoint me. Yoda holds you in such high esteem. Surely you can do better!"
8. "I can sense everything that's going on in that room."
7. "I thought that was forbidden for a Jedi."
6. "She seems to be on top of things."
5. "It depends on how well your manners are, and how big your pocketbook is."
4. "My goodness, you've grown!"
3. "If Obi-Wan caught me doing that, he’d be very grumpy."
2. "We’ll take him together. You go in slowly on the left and..." - "No, I'm taking him NOW!"
1. "You know I don't like it when you do that."
Revenge of the Sith
10."We're coming in too hot!"
9. "You're going to need me on this one, Master. "
8. "Do what must be done. Do not hesitate. "
7. "The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. "
6. "It's very dangerous putting them together. I don’t think the boy can handle it. "
5. "Lord Vader... rise. "
4. "Good relations with the Wookiees, I have. "
3. "He is here. We are being held hostage. They are... watching us. "
2. "I have waited a long time for this moment, my little green friend..."
1. "General Grievous, you’re shorter than I expected. "
Star Wars / A New Hope
10. "Get in there you big furry oaf, I don't care what you smell!"
9. "Luke, at that speed do you think you'll be able to pull out in time?"
8. "Put that thing away before you get us all killed."
7. "You've got something jammed in here real good."
6. "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
5. "You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought."
4. "Sorry about the mess..."
3. "Look at the size of that thing!"
2. "Curse my metal body, I wasn't fast enough!"
1. "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."

No comments: