Oct 27, 2008

One final salute to my KoL character...

So many memories...of this game. I started in P6, hardly a good time. Played it til I was freakin powerful. Became a clan master and finished my Brimstone outfit and my stainless steel as well as my plexiglass outfits. Collected all the tattoos still possible and amassed 30 billion in meat. (The currency) After two years of playing I have given up on the final trophy which has eluded me. The lv 30 pastamancer trophy. I even set a record for the retard who ate the most amount of Knob-ka-bobs and gloomy black mushrooms in a lifetime. Got 11 Mr.Accessories, changed 10 into a golden one. Completed the familiars collection until now, except 1. (WHERE THE FCUK ARE YOU DAMN EMO SQUID) People sent me farewell gifts, it was so touching. And the smile of Mr. Accessory will forever touch my face. Now, I've moved on.

And that last trophy will forever elude me.
By 48 mysticality...

Note the character is female because I also set the record for the most sex change operations in the game, 149. I'm not too sure if it's been broken.

No comments: