Oct 16, 2008

Bored

Bloody hell...I love the EOY period. I mean...it's stressful and all but I don't mug...so that completely reduces the effacacy. Believe me.

However, the main reason still lies in the fact that we are whacking Kenneth everyday. Take this short convo in class before Geog EOY (Kenneth's fave subject)

Clarence: Getting 2.8 for Geog is Vulgar, irresponsible and SHHTUPID!!!
Jervan: Go and **** ur mom, you vulgar, irresponsible and SHHTUPID failure.
Clarence: 2.8 very good...you SHHTUPID loser.
*Loud blaring of Welcome To My Life with subwoofers*

I have a desperate need to photoshop something so...Snakes on A Plane. It's not as brilliant as Indiana Tjoeng...which, by the way, has slipped into the obvlivion of the internet. Hopefully the next Harry Potter movie will have come by then. Anyone wants me to make a hero out of them just come up with the skills and I'll try my best for an icon.

No comments: