Aug 5, 2008

Apologies


Because I've realised that I can be an obsessive idiot at times, and sometimes I go overboard with my comments. I just hope that whoever I've offended will forgive me. (You know who he is) And most likely, although I still want an apology, but I apologise as well. Now leave my lifestyle alone. Explanations on why I do this stuff, it's just for the sake of fun competition. As some of you may already know, I participate in writing battles. We set the parameters, like warnings, ratings, characters, etc. Durations, like 10 mins, 1h, 4h, and 24 h( haven't tried that yet) will be set for my writing duration and we spray our stories in that time. Then, we decide for flavor. Flavor includes sentence length limits, chess style typing(take turns to para on the same story), grammar death(every sentence must be gramatically screwed), double dog dare (judge can morph plotline at anytime), judge bang(my favourite and second least favourite at times. two challengers vs the judge.) And if you ask why my stories are so damn screwed, well blame the other guy. Sometimes,I get pushed into a corner. Alright, I do do that to others as well but... Anyways. Yay. I let it all out. Now for a less serious piccy

No comments: