Aug 8, 2008

Latias in Water








Holy F***. Sorry. I finally finished the picture I had been working on for 3 weeks straight with a f***ing tablet that I borrowed from my uncle. He wanted it back, being a game artist himself, and he was gonna screw me so I chiong this picture. Damn f***ing pleased with it man. Beautiful man. Also have more pics that I chiong. Lucky he likes mythbusters. I showed him my DVD to buy time. The mecha one is a commision for who else but ZWEI. The black and purple version of the umbreon is Scion in the pic, requested redo. The latias in the trees is a less shaded picture than the first one. The bluish umbreon is Amon, who was in the original umbreon love espeon friendship picture, and the black and purple one is Scion, his brother, and ME. Finally, the original sketch of Scion.

No comments: