Aug 8, 2008


Remember the sitting on tail sketch? It came out okay. Except for the tail bit. I kept using the eraser that it got screwed after a while. Before you call me a sick bastard, let me tell you that the smudging on the tail was completely accidental. It's not that she's ************ on her tail. Note to self, listen to friends next time. Art style credited to G-Sun(Yeah Man). Character credited to Nintendo. Still looks lewd leh. Anyway, about today, we had some connecting hearts thingy. Yay. We did gay mongolian dance. 1-2-3-4 why like that? why like that? 2-2-3-4 why like that? Why like that? Random crap... repeat 1st half, then 1inspire, to greater heights!(Humps, makes rude action with hands). We were all so damn thirsty, and Min seok didn't realise I was stealing his water melted from the glaicier of life. XD. Seriously, then I took MRT home. Then played DW6 for like 4 hours. Dynasty warriors 6. Now I feel like changing my email to king-dw6@hotmail.com. Lu Bu now holds some flashy fanatic, and his peacock head is gone, replaced by a dark and gold suit of armor. Characters with swords all change liao either to spear or cooler looking sword. Skills flashier, combo now carries on to other people. 3k582 is my record with Pang Tong. Also, the characters all look cooler, with the exception of Cao Pi, who is still a jackass.

No comments: