Aug 17, 2008

Musketeer Pwned ur Ass.



As you all de know, I play Granado Espada. Yeah man. My uncle mod to get me the Beijing 08 Tshirt for my characters so that I can, like go MY MUSKETEER SUPPORT BEIJING 08 DURING THE RENAISSANCE PERIOD WOOTZ HAHA PWNZORZ U. Heh. Also arh, I got de Okami picture. Don't ask me why it's incomplete or why there's a strange look on her/his face. No larhz. It is from the game Okami for the Wii. The final boss uses tentacles to whack you, and since we don't know Ameratsu Okami's gender, therefore...urm I mean she...urm i mean he get pwntzor by the boss. Yeah. Right. The brush on her*cough* his tail is for her to use the divine powers like astral slash to fight so that she doesn't get *cough* pwntzors by the boss. Yeah. Right.

Signing off,
Je...I mean an undisclosed reader.

No comments: